Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Summer. Baroque summer. [eng]



Baroque summer? Yes, that is the new collection of ZIB, my favorite latvian brand. For those ones, who understand latvian - you should remember my post about ZIB - what is it and what does it eat. Now I want to talk about another thing - why they made my summer awesome.

New collection is wonderful - it looks really stylish, it fits good in urban environment, the fabrics and flower paintings are perfect. Instead of expensive, heavy fabrics, ZIB use paintings, and every one of them is unique.

ZIB dress is perfect for date, festival, garden party, a little evening celebration. It makes you think about butterflies, holidays somewhere in Paris or Rome, this collection is pure celebration.

Why I love ZIB? Because of colors, quality and pricing. If you want to buy something really unique and comfortable at the same time, you don't need to spend thousands for Dior limited edition, you can visit ZIB etsy shop, if you don't live in Latvia, but, if you are in Riga at 8/06/13, don't forget to visit ZIB summer festival. I can guarantee - it will be perfect afternoon for shopping. In this summer fest, ZIB  will  introduce you with their latest collection " Baroque Summer ".  It will be a perfect chance to buy their beautiful items and in the same time listen to great music and spend some time with your friends at club "Piens".

Now, about my favorite items.

I just love red color and non-regular skirts, so, my favorite item is....

... this dress. Skirts are long, and as we remember, long skirts are thing, what we have loved last three summers, and about the painting - i just love the little foxes on the top and flowers. This dress will be the one for my cousins wedding day - i find it really positive.

but, i could not choose one favorite, so, here is dress number two. It goes better for evening events, maybe fancy party in the garden or on the roof? I can imagine myself under stars, with champaigne and this dress.




So... don't forget to visit ZIB blog and etsy shop, and see you soon, in 8/06/13 in the club "piens"


PHOTOS:
ZIB.lv

P.S. message me what do you think - should i translate my texts in Latvian or shouldn't I?


No comments:

Post a Comment